- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
If you look up ‘Cinnamon Roll’ in the dictionary, you probably will see a picture of this guy. This video is probably listed as a source.
I did not expect this video to make my day in such a positive way
This is the purest video in the world??
I smiled the entire time omg
- Your catchphrase is “what?”
- You ask someone to repeat their question then finish processing and respond halfway through they’re finished repeating it.
- You somewhat processed what someone said but your brain won’t take it.
- You mishear what people say wildly wrong. Like, wildly wrong. Then you process it and it makes wayyyy more sense than whatever you thought someone originally said.
- “Wait, what?”
- Default face is a perplexed, confused look.
- You have to deal with rude people who refuse to repeat themselves and act exasperated at the suggestion, than proceed to get angry when you won’t respond to them and/or remember what they just said.
- You can hear a car door open down the street but you can’t hear someone talking to you in the same room.
- Talking is weird.
- You’re constantly seen as a bad listener (which, maybe isn’t that far from the truth- but they assume you’re not trying), unfocused (which I tend to be, but it’s unrelated), and so on. Nobody stops to consider that maybe you have processing issues.
- You were tested for hearing issues as a kid because you didn’t respond to people or talk much, but every test came back negative and your parents were told you have perfect hearing.
- The idea of talking to two people at once is terrifying beyond imagining.
- Responding to something someone said ages ago, even with a different conversation still going, the topic has moved on, and everyone forgot about it.
Wearing a peach pit around your neck will ward off evil.
Bad witch tip: several peach pits and a sling shot will ward of everything else
worse witch tip: a few peach pits correctly distilled will produce cyanide, which should sort yer problems out nicely.
Chaotic Good, Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Evil
Magrat, Nanny Ogg, Granny Weatherwax.
NASA astronaut Karen Nyberg is a self proclaimed crafter. A week ago she made a stuffed dinosaur from scraps on the space station. The little T-rex is made form the lining of Russian food containers and the toy is stuffed with scraps from an old T-shirt. While many toys have flown into space, this is the first produced in space.
So if you lived in a society where you had to secure your communication in order to be yourself around others, here are the apps that could help you do that.
Signal let’s you securely text and make phone calls.
Onion Browser allows you to surf the web without leaving a trail.
Duck Duck Go isn’t super secure but it won’t record your searches like Google.
ProtonMail is a email client that lets you email other secure email accounts.
Periscope allows you to stream live video.
Semaphor is there so you can securely make group chat rooms.
American privacy laws allow you to use these all. So that’s pretty cool.
Because we’re currently living in the prologue of a cyberpunk dystopian novel, imma reblog this.
1. Humans say ‘ow’, even if they haven’t actually been hurt. It’s just a thing they say when they think they might have been hurt, but aren’t sure yet.
2. Humans collect shiny things and decorate their bodies and nests with them. The shinier the better, although each individual has a unique taste for style and colouring
3. Humans are not an aquatic or even amphibious species, but they flock to bodies of water simply to play in it. They can’t even hold their breath all that long; they just love to splash!
4. When night falls and the sky goes dark, humans become drowsy and begin to cocoon themselves in soft, fluffy bedding.
5. Some humans spend time in each other’s nests! Just for fun! It’s not their nest; they’re just visiting each other.
6. Some humans use pigments and dyes to make their bodies flashy and colourful! They even attach shiny dangly bits to their cartalidgous membranes!
7. Humans are very clever, and sometimes adopt creatures from other species into their family units. They don’t seem to notice the obvious differences, and often raise them alongside their own young!
8. If a human sees another creature in distress, they can commonly be observed trying to help! Even at their own risk, most humans are deeply compassionate creatures!
9. If a human hears a particularity catchy sound or tune, it will often mimic it, even to the point of annoying themselves!
10. Sneezes are entirely involuntary, and completely adorable. Especially when the human in question becomes frustrated
11. Humans love treats!!! Some more than others. Many humans will save these treats specifically for a later date when they are in need of comfort or reassurance. IE, pickles, pop tarts, Popsicles, etc
12. They’re learning to travel in space!!! They can’t get very far, but they’re trying!!! So far, they’ve made it to the end of their yard, and have found rocks
This is pretty great
How many altos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None, they can’t get that high.
How many sopranos does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One, she holds it up and waits for the world to revolve around her.
How many singers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two. An alto to actually do it and a soprano to stand by and ask “isn’t that a little high for you?”
u wanna fucking go
here for this fight
How do you know a soprano is at your door?
She can’t find the key and doesn’t know where to come in
This is the only discourse I’m here for
- See the coke up there? it’s in totally the wrong place. KEEP YOUR BEVERAGE AT 4 O’CLOCK. or 5, if you’re a leftie. Keep your paint water on your table in front of you, and your beverage off to the side so that you have to physically turn around to get at it. You will teach your brain that Drink Is Over There, Not On The Desk; your coffee will last longer that way, AND YOU WILL AVOID SPILLING IT ALL OVER YOUR WORK.
- if you DO spill your drink, cover the page and call it “Organically Dyed Paper” it ain’t coming out, run with it.
- Instead of 7-hour continuous playlist, listen to albums so you’re stopping every 40 minutes or so to change the music THEN STRETCH YOU FOOLS.
- Alternate caffeinated beverages with non-caffeinated. your hands WILL start to shake if you keep mainlining coffee like that.
- get this freaking pencil sharpener. yes, that’s a lot for a sharpener, but this SOB will work forever, won’t eat pencils, and gets you the finest points possible. this has been stress-tested by scientific illustrators and I promise we are the pissisest possible people when it comes to pencil points. Mine it literally 6 years old now. it’s great. (Yeah, yeah, it’s missing from the pic. Have a backup in case of forgetfulness.)
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ART IN POOR LIGHT. this means both too little AND too much. You eyes, brain and spine will all thank you. This mean making sure you’ve got direct, full-spectrum light indoors (it’ll make laptops and winter easier too, I promise) and wearing sunglasses outdoors.
- FUCK PRISMACOLOR PENCILS. The pigment’s good but the binder is brittle and breaks, and the wood is frequently warped. literally 1 in 5 of the last prismacolor pencils I’ve had were totally unusable. Faber-Castel is comparable in price/sometimes cheaper and had very high quality.
- like, not shitting on cheap art supplies, because god knows I use them all the time, but pirsmacolors are EXPENSIVE and having the lead snap for the 7369205790235969th time will give you a goddamn stroke.
- Remember to Eat maybe????
- about every 2-3 hours, get up, leave the room, and do something else for at least 20 minutes. Do the dishes maybe. Gives your eyes and shoulders a break, lets your brain re-set and you’ll be able to see things that Need Fixing when you get back.
- FOR FUCKS SAKE, USE REFERENCES. All the greats did, you’ll stress less, and things will look so much better. Just google image the sucker.
- srsly eat something. even some cheetos. pls.
- ok kids it’s 3AM i’ll think of more in the morning. take care of yourselves.
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)